Welcome to Mt. Prospect Golf Club
Mt. Prospect Golf Club
Mt. Prospect Golf Club
a facility of the Mt. Prospect Park District
NEWLY RESTORED in a multi-million dollar project by Esler Golf Design, Mt. Prospect will take you back to a style of architecture made famous by names like Raynor, MacDonald and Ross. With low square tee boxes, strategic cross bunkers and challenging plateau greens, all in our quiet parkland setting. The design features most of the original routing with five new holes and historic “template holes” with names like Redan, Eden and Punchbowl. There is even a sloping Biarritz par 3.
The course will test every level of player without being your typical modern “waterpark” design, it is all about grass, sand and trees. Located in a historic neighborhood just minutes from O’hare. Mt. Prospect is the closest thing to the conditions and feel of an old private club, with a daily fee rate.
A new continuous cart path keeps carts out everyday and the new Club Car fleet features Visage connected “touchscreen GPS” on each cart. The newly added golf learning center includes a large bent grass tee, 300+ yard range, a large short game area and challenging practice greens. Home to state champion high school teams, Mt. Prospect has one of the oldest and most successful junior golf programs in Illinois. Adult group and private lessons are also available with our PGA professional staff.
Our beautiful clubhouse grill room and patio look over the golf course and are the perfect place to relax with a drink or have one of our famous 1/2 pound “Mt. Prospect Burgers”.
600 See Gwun Ave. Mt. Prospect, IL 60056 (847-259-4200)
Starting May 29th
- Clubhouse and Pro Shop Closed. Pro shop staff will continue work out of our walk-up windows. Pro shop items will still be available to purchase through the windows.
- Outdoor dining will be open at 50% capacity. Halfway house and beverage cart will operate on limited basis.
- Tee times will be at 10-minute intervals with foursomes. Online tee times must be paid in advance with 24-hour cancellation policy.
- All prices listed on our online booking engine are for walking. Single rider golf carts are available to rent upon arrival at the course for $19 (18 Holes), $14 (twilight) $12 (9 Holes). Please note golf carts will be rented out on a first come, first serve basis. Golfers who live in the same household may ride together.
- Players must maintain a social distance of 6 feet or more at all times
- Driving range and practice greens are open at 50% capacity
- Any players with any symptoms of COVID-19, should not play
- In addition, any players from a household with someone with symptoms of COVID-19 should not play
- Upon arrival at the course, please do not congregate at the first tee, by the starter or in the practice areas. Practice social distancing at all times. Group sizes should be a maximum of 10 people.
- Handle your own scorecard
- Bring hand sanitizer with you and use during your round and at the end
- Styrofoam in the cup
- Flags cannot be removed from the cup
- Bunker rakes, benches, ball washers, water coolers have been removed
- On course bathrooms are now open.
For any questions, please email Golf Operations Manager, Debra Cromie at email@example.com
Hoot & Holla’ Golf Tournament
- Big Game Sunday ScrambleFebruary 4th
- Summer Nights at Royal LinksDinner, live Music, Bounce House & Lawn Game from 7pm to 10 pm
- Wayne Gretzky Whiskey and WoodsLearn to drive the ball like a pro while sipping on the newly released Wayne Gretzky No. 99 Whiskey. Enjoy some appetizers with friends while getting expert tips on the […]